Specification of Stone Honeycomb Panels in Modern Home Construction
Stone is a popular construction material because of its strength, beauty, and versatility. It has been used for centuries to build houses, temples, and other structures. Recently, innovative technological advances have made it possible to use the natural elegance of stone with modern structures through sleek and stylish stone honeycomb panels. Stone honeycomb paneling adds an eye-catching touch both inside and out that can’t be replicated by any other material!
Honeycomb panels are the perfect selection for exterior cladding due to their incredible lightness. In comparison to bulky solid stone slabs, these lightweight honeycomb-structured veneer panels usually weigh only one-third of their counterparts. By significantly lessening the dead load of an entire facade with this arrangement, you can boost the cost-effectiveness of your project.Installation can be three times faster than that of using solid stones, which means that time and cost are both drastically reduced with this innovative product.
When it comes to interior stonework, honeycomb panels also excel. High-grade stones are used in many upscale residential and commercial projects for an added level of luxury – but using one single slab can yield two panels resulting in half the cost. Honeycomb panels boast both style and savings, making them a brilliant choice.
Here’s a closer look at the specifications of ideal stone honeycomb paneling:
- Width: Up to 1600mm, subject to width limitation of specific stone
- Length: Up to 3000mm, subject to length limitation of specific stone
- Stone types: Marble, Granite, Limestone, Sandstone, Porcelain, etc.
- Surface finishes: Polished, Honed, Flamed, Bush Hammered, etc.
- Flatwise Tensile Strength: 2.0Mpa
- Flatwise Compressive Strength: 1.0Mpa
- Flatwise Shear Strength: 1.0Mpa
- Flatwise Compressive Elastic Modulus: 35Mpa
- Drum Peeling Strength: 60N.mm/mm
- Weather Resistance: -40 degrees Celsius to 80 degrees Celsius
- Flatwise Tensile Strength: 1.2Mpa
- Flatwise Compressive Strength: 0.8Mpa
- Flatwise Shear Strength: 30Mpa
- Flatwise Compressive Elastic Modulus: 30Mpa
- Drum Peeling Strength: 4Mpa
- Weather Resistance: 50N.mm/mm
Now that you know the specification of stone honeycomb panelsin modern home constructions, you can make a better decision about the best choice for your project. With its unbeatable combination of cost savings and style, stone honeycomb panels are an exceptional choice for any construction project.View All